Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pinterest Debut!

I just set up a pinterest page solely dedicated to teaching. I have tons of pins in all different categories for a variety of grade levels, so please follow! Just click the button below-





I know that I am addicted to pinterest and it has completely changed my classroom throughout this past year. It is such a great tool for us teachers. Much like Pinterest, Teaching Blog Addict has been a source of great ideas and inspiration for me. I have found so many great blogs through their site. They are my one-stop shop for giveaways, blogs, pinterest boards and more. If you haven't yet heard of them, click the button below-

TBA

I'd love to follow all of you on pinterest! Leave a comment with the link to your pinterest page.

3 comments:

  1. I'm following your Pinterest page now!! Looovee it! I have gotten SO many ideas from Pinterest! And it is so great for helping me organize and find all those ideas again when I need them! Don't know what I would do without it now! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlyn,

    I'm blown away by your Pinterest page! Wow!!! You have some awesome pins. I'm going to have to set aside an entire day to check them all out. I'm glad to have found your blog!

    Your newest follower,
    Linda
    Tales of a Fifth Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog... Glad to see your blog and Pinterest page. The page is very informative. It shows your dedication towards the informative work done in the page.


    ReplyDelete