Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Great UpperElem-Pinners Link Up!

Pinterest has completely changed how I teach. I have been "pinspired" by so many ideas on pinterest and I've found so many great freebies and products. I am loving how teaching has become such a sharing community through pinterest, blogs and other social medium.


Debbie from Rainbows Within Reach is hosting a great blog hop for upper-elementary pinners! Click and follow these lovely teachers on Pinterest. If you have a teaching pinboard (or twelve) you can add your pinterest as well!


1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest! This is a great blog hop! I'd love for you to link up to my linky party called Fun Friday. It is a place to share the fun things that we do in our classrooms! Thank you for following me!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete