Sunday, August 26, 2012

Class Schedule Printable

For those of you gearing up for the new school year, I've made a set of printable classroom schedule cards and posted them in my TpT store. They are perfect for a classroom display at the start of the year.



I use these in my class with a magnet on the back of each laminated strip. They're displayed on my board. See them towards the right there?


The schedule is a job in my classroom, so a student is in charge of changing the schedule daily. This helps the students know what's happening and at the beginning of the year, it's how I remember what we're doing!

I've tried to include all classes I could think of for all elementary schools, but I'm constantly adding strips, so let me know if there's anything you'd like me to add!

Check out my TpT store here.
Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment