Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently September

It's that time! Linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for the September Currently!!!

I've been busy, busy, busy lately. With school starting tomorrow, my wedding in 19 days and lots of upcoming doctor appointments, I haven't had a day to myself. This labor day weekend was great though. I got to spend yesterday tubing down the Shenandoah River with some of my favorite girls.

I am super obsessed with etsy lately. And then with back to school shopping, anything black and gold or chevron catches my eye immediately.

With the upcoming wedding, I am focusing on being strict about eating clean now. Can't decide what to cook up for dinner.

So much to do this month!!!

7 comments:

  1. congrats on the wedding!

    a chef would be a fantastic addition to anyone life!

    Enjoyed your currently!
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wedding! You are SO close! That is so exciting- but I'm sure it has to be hectic with school starting. I hope you got some rest this weekend!

    I love your blog title. Super cute :)

    The Frizz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! You go back tomorrow! Enjoy every second! :)
    ~Miss McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been loving Etsy lately too... as for the personal chef, I am actually lucky enough to have that one covered... my hubby is one! He's cooking something delish as we speak :) Your wedding is getting close, you must be so excited (and stressed!) :)


    Liz
    Floating Through Fifth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I wouldn't mind a personal chef either, but my hubby does a good job with the cooking. I have to avoid etsy because I get so addicted. Can't believe your wedding is so soon! Hope your first week is going well and that last minute details fall into place easily for the wedding!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through Farley's Currently. I teach 4th grade in MD, so we're not too far away. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so much wedding plan left to do its nuts!! But it's so much fun doing it. =)

    *yay for being your newest follower...drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete