Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Two for Tuesday: 50% off!



My favorite day of the week is now Tuesday thanks to this linky party. I always get so many great products at half off and find some phenomenal TPT stores.

So I'm joining in again today- you can get two products at 50% off in my store today only!

The first product is a brand-new product in my store. It's a Literacy Center Starter Kit for Upper Elementary classrooms. I created it because I remember being a first year teacher and being so lost as to how to set up centers and guided reading in my room. I needed engaging and educational centers in my room and I didn't want to have to reinvent the wheel every week. In this kit are the centers that I use on a weekly basis that can be tailored to fit your classrooms as well.



The second product that will be 50% off today only is my Daily Class Schedule Cards:
There are a ton of cards in this set customized to requests that my buyers have had in the past. If you have a request on what to that you don't see in the description, please add it in your comments and I can add it this summer. But the cards also include two blank cards for you to customize yourself.

Happy Two for Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlyn, I love your blog! I was hoping you might hop over to my blog and enter my giveaway! Thanks!!
    -Melanie
    Teacher’s Lounge

    ReplyDelete