Monday, September 10, 2012

My favorite purchases!!

My name is Caitlyn. And I have a TeachersPayTeachers addiction.

I have downloaded many items from TpT and today I want to feature some of my favorite purchases from various sellers on TeachersPayTeachers and Teachers Notebook.

1. Yearly Binder from Little Lovely Leaders
My goal this year was to be more organized. This binder is severely underpriced for its worth. It really includes three different binders and all the cover pages and inserts you would need to have a Yearly Binder, Parent Contact Binder, Sub Information Binder and Student Information Binder. Not only does it include all the pages you would need for these binders, all the pages are super adorable in chevron and super colorful!!
Can I just say that I love everything by Little Lovely Leaders? I featured her Math Alphabet freebie in another one of my blog posts. Check it out {here}




2. Classroom Supply Labels in Chevron
I am obsessed with anything chevron this year. So I bought these the second I saw them. She has tons of different supplies on here (sharpened pencils and unsharpened pencils to dry erase boards and dry erase board markers) but she also provides four blank signs for you to customize. This purchase was a no-brainer!!




3. Place Value Through the Millions
I got this place value set from Layla at Fancy Free in Fourth. For the third, fourth and fifth grade teachers teaching place value, this is so worth it! There are so many activities included in this packet from I have, Who has to a Place Value Dice Game. It also has all the place value vocabulary words for your word wall! Check it out by clicking one of the two photos below. You can also see her blog post about it {here}.




This is my favorite activity from the pack. I used it for morning work every day last week with a different number!
4. Chevron Name Tags
Ok, so every year I buy cute name tags and they're destroyed by November and then I have to go out and buy more. So I got smart this year and purchased these off of Teachers Notebook. Now every time they get destroyed, I can print out a new set!! Brilliant, right?? And they were only $2 which is so much less than the name tags at my local teacher store. Most importantly, they are so CUTE! And in chevron.




5. Memory Games from Danielle at Scrappy Teaching in Florida!
I have two of Danielle's memory games right now- the Prefix and Suffix matching games. I just got them and I am so excited to use them during centers. They are color coded and are going to be great for the kiddos to work with independently. She has a ton of other products and a lot of other great matching games.. idioms, homophones, cause and effect, etc. You should definitely follow here TpT page {here}.





So go ahead and add all of these products to your wishlist and follow these teachers' TpT and Teachers Notebook pages. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh. There is no tool quite as wonderful and critical as a good binder! :)

    Heather
    Peacocks & Penguins

    ReplyDelete