Friday, August 15, 2014

Five for Friday {8.15.14}


Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!!



Shopping, lots and lots of shopping this week! I love back to school season. New clothes and fresh new school supplies. And I found that cute lil dog figurine! He's going to go on my desk at school :)

My sister's birthday was last weekend so we had a whole weekend of celebrations planned!

I love my green smoothies. That is all. 

One of the activities we had planned last weekend was paintball! It was SO much fun. I'd been before but that was in high school. This place was so awesome so if you're ever looking for paintball places in the Northern VA area, check out Hogback Mountain Paintball!

I started a facebook and an instagram for Fourth Grade Lemonade! Click the pictures to follow each!




Can't wait to go through the linky and see what everyone else did this week!









2 comments:

  1. I have really been trying to keep my shopping to a minimum. .. it's not going well though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you put in your green smoothies? Spinach? Kale?

    ReplyDelete