Monday, October 1, 2012

Flashback Freebie

Lisa from Learning is Something to Treasure is having a brilliant linky party. It's called flashback freebie!


So the flashback freebie that I want to feature on this blog post is one of my math freebies from my TPT store. Right now in fourth grade we are reviewing ordering numbers. In my teachers pay teachers store, you will find an Ordering Decimals packet for free. My kiddos loved this when I used it last year.


I pass out these cards to students (the packet comes with 18 cards) and the students are asked to sort them from greatest to least, or least to greatest. You can give each student 18 cards or give one student one card and make this a class activity.

When students are finished putting the cards in order from greatest to least (or vice versa) you can have them partner up and play "war" with the cards. War is a card game where both of the students have a pile of cards facing down. At the same time, both students pull the top card off their deck and put it face up in front of them. The card with the highest value wins.


So please download this product from my teachers pay teachers store for free!

Fourth - TeachersPayTeachers.com


3 comments:

  1. What a helpful freebie!! I love it! Thanks for linking up. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! Thank you so much for the freebie. My students struggle with this concept and I know they would enjoy playing the game:) I am planning a giveaway to start Saturday. Let me know if you would be interested in taking part by offering something from you TPT store. Thanks!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I'll be downloading and sending my fourth grade teachers your direction!
    Shannon
    If My Calculations Are Correct

    ReplyDelete